We all like to think that we are in the driver’s seat of our life, but sometimes the world throws us for a loop.
Putting the power of your life back into your own hands can be a monumental task; however, simply speaking out loud, “I am grateful!” is easier than you might think.
What are Affirmations for Gratitude?
Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat over and over again.
They can be about anything: your body, your goals, your life, or even the universe.
Affirmations are a great way to change your mindset because they help you change how you think.
When we’re feeling down or overwhelmed, our brains tend to fixate on negative thoughts and emotions.
But when we use affirmations regularly, we can retrain our brains to focus on positive thoughts instead.
Using gratitude statements can be especially powerful as they help you become more aware of the good in your life.
As they say: “If you keep doing what you’ve always done, then you’ll keep getting what you’ve always gotten.”
So why not give these 101 powerful gratitude affirmations a try?
What Are the Benefits of Using Powerful Gratitude Affirmations?
The benefits of using gratitude affirmations are endless.
The more you use them, the more they will become a part of your life.
You can use them to improve your relationships, find success in all areas of life, and even heal yourself from emotional pain and trauma.
Affirmations can help you:
- Concentrate on your goals
- Become more mindful and appreciative
- Change negative thought patterns
- Realize new beliefs
- Motivate you to take action
- Boost your self-confidence
101 Powerful Gratitude Affirmations To Change Your Outlook On Life
Affirmations help you focus on what’s going right in your life instead of what’s going wrong.
This approach is crucial because when we focus on negativity all the time, we create a destructive mindset that keeps us stuck in our current situation and prevents us from moving forward.
1. Positive energy surrounds me every day, and I am thankful for it.
2. I appreciate everything that brings me joy.
3. I am grateful for the quality sleep I received this night.
4. My head is filled with many creative ideas.
5. This moment is a gift I am grateful to experience.
6. When I can’t control something, I let it go.
7. This quiet moment is appreciated.
8. My life is not defined by this challenging situation.
9. In the present, I feel at peace
10. Currently, I devote my energy to what serves me best.
11. I am grateful for what I have learned in my lifetime.
13. I am grateful to have the freedom to build the life I want.
14. I am thankful for all that I have.
15. I am grateful to be alive and healthy.
16. I choose to focus on the positive in my life rather than the negative.
17. I am thankful for my family and friends, who provide me with love and support.
18. I am thankful for my home, which provides me with shelter and a place of comfort.
19. I am thankful for my job, which makes it possible for me to provide for my family.
20. I am grateful for all the opportunities that have come my way.
21. Despite life’s challenges, I choose to be grateful for the lessons learned along the way.
22. There is so much to be grateful for; that is why each day, I choose to smile and be grateful!
23. Today, I will nourish my mind with words of gratitude and appreciation!
24. I live in a world of abundance.
25. Wealth flows naturally into my life.
26. All of my needs are met.
27. My body feels strong and healthy.
28. I always have everything I need in exactly the right place at the right time.
29. I am calm and confident in all of my decisions.
30. Love surrounds me every day.
31. Unexpected miracles happen to me every day.
32. Every moment of every day is an opportunity to experience joy, happiness, and love.
33. My relationships are harmonious and supportive.
34. I am grateful for my body and the way it functions effortlessly.
35. I am grateful for my health, which allows me to go about my day.
36. I am grateful for my job, which allows me to pay the bills and provide for myself.
37. I am grateful for my ability to learn, grow, and overcome obstacles.
38. I am grateful for music, which makes me feel so many emotions and helps me express myself.
39. I am grateful for the Internet. It is an amazing tool that connects me with other people around the world.
41. I am grateful for my ability to think critically and find solutions to the problems in life.
42. I am grateful for my persistence, determination, and patience. They help me overcome challenges in life.
43. I am grateful for my positive attitude, which helps me achieve success in all areas of life.
44. I am grateful for the good times in life because they outweigh the bad times by far!
45. I am thankful for my family and friends who love me unconditionally.
46. I am thankful for all the people who support me in life and in everything that I do.
47.I am thankful for those who have accepted me as I am and not how they want me to be.
48. I love myself, flaws and all, and that’s why other people love me too!
More Related Articles
49. Today and every day, I choose to be grateful because it helps me appreciate things and makes my life much better.
50. I’m thankful for my blessings and look forward to what tomorrow brings.
51. I choose to focus on the abundance in my life and not on the lack.
52. My heart is full of love and gratitude for everything that has happened in my life.
53. The more I express gratitude, the more good things come into my world.
54. Today, I’m taking the time to reflect on all of the great things that have already happened in my life.
55. Today, I am happy and healthy and full of energy and hope.
56. Every day, I choose to be grateful for all the wonderful things that are happening in my life.
57. I am grateful for all of the abundance in my life.
59. I am grateful for the challenges in my life. They help me learn and grow.
60. I am grateful for my body and all the things it lets me do.
61. I am grateful for having such wonderful parents.
62. I am grateful for our loving relationship.
63. I am grateful for the amazing friends that fill my life with positivity.
64. I am grateful for all the fun experiences we have shared!
65. I am grateful for every single moment of my life, especially the hard times, because they helped me grow into who I am today!
66. I am thankful for always learning something new every day.
67. I am thankful to be alive and living such an incredible life filled with amazing opportunities!
68. I am thankful that even when the going gets tough, my friends are there for me!
69. Everything happens exactly as it should, at the right time and moment!
70. I live each day to its fullest because every day is a blessing in itself!
71. I am grateful for the people who have been there for me with no questions asked.
72. I am grateful to my parents for teaching me to be strong.
73. I am grateful that I have a clear mind and a healthy body.
74. I am grateful for the people who are there to challenge me.
75. I am grateful that no matter what happens in my life, I can always make things better.
77. I am grateful for the times when I have been able to enjoy some solitude.
78. I am grateful for the time I get to spend with my children every day.
79. I am grateful for being able to see beauty all around me every day.
80. I am grateful for being able to step outside and watch the sun set or rise every day.
81. I am grateful for the days when things go smoothly and are less stressful.
82. A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles!
83. When I’m in a good mood, life is easy and rewarding.
84. I am grateful for all the people who believe in me.
85. I am grateful for all of the people who love and support me.
86. I am grateful for all of my blessings.
87. I’m lucky to have so many friends and family members who love me.
88. All the challenges I’ve faced have made me the strong person I am today.
89. I have come so far, and I am proud of myself.
90. My positive attitude toward what’s to come makes my future bright.
91. Something beautiful is always unfolding inside of me.
92. The world is filled with magic and wonder because I choose to see it that way.
93. Everything that happens in my life happens with a purpose.
94. I appreciate the gift of love in my life.
95. Today, I choose to focus on what’s right in this world.
96. The more I can see things to be grateful for, the more joy and happiness there is in my life.
97. When gratitude grows larger, fear fades away.
98. Today, I am grateful for the wonderful food in my life.
99. I am thankful that I have enough to eat.
100. Some people have less than me, and I am grateful for my riches.
101. Today, I stop and take notice of all the things that go right in my life.
There is no magic wand to change the way you think instantly.
However, techniques like these can help you reprogram your negative thinking to make room for positive thoughts.
Start practicing these positive affirmations to turn your life around and start living the life you deserve today!