If the emotional rollercoaster called life has you feeling empowered and motivated one moment and then down and depleted the next, affirmation cards for adults can help.
Affirmations are powerful.
They’re the words you tell yourself and start to believe, positive or negative.
You can tell yourself life is too hard, and you’ll never be who or where you want to be.
Or you can affirm that you are worthy of overcoming obstacles and capable of achieving your goals and dreams.
- Are Affirmation Cards Worth It?
- How Do You Use Positive Affirmation Cards?
- 17 of the Best Affirmation Cards
- 1. Affirmators! Deluxe Deck: 100 Affirmation Cards Deck – Affirmation Cards to Help You Help Yourself Without The Self-Helpy-Ness
- 2. Affirmation Cards – 52 Positive Affirmations Cards for Women – Daily Affirmations for Women with Motivational Quotes, Mindfulness Cards
- 3. Landscapes Affirmation Cards, Cards Deck, Journaling Cards, Self Care Cards, Positive Quotes, Manifesting Cards
- 4. Affirmation Cards for Women: Beautifully Illustrated Inspirational Cards with Positive Affirmations to Help with Gratitude, Mindfulness, Daily Encouragement, and Self Care
- 5. Meditations and Affirmations: 64 Cards to Awaken Your Spirit
- 6. Affirmations for a Badass
- 7. Power Thought Cards
- 8. Noharanda’s Empowering Affirmation Cards
- 9. Ojas 52 Inspirational Cards, Self Care Cards, Guidance Cards, Mindfulness Cards, Motivational Cards, Empowerment Cards, Good Vibes Cards
- 10. Affirmation Meditation Cards for Women, Positive Motivational Note Cards for Self Care, Help Yourself and Stress Relief, Inspiring Encouragement Cards
- 11. Intelligent Change – Mindful Affirmation Cards, Daily Words of Encouragement Cards, Self Affirmation Inspirational Gifts, Self Care Box, Positive Affirmations Cards
- 12. Unbroken Mama’s Affirmation Cards for Relationships, Marriage, and Couples
- 13. How to Love Yourself Cards
- 14. The Lamare’s “Be You” Affirmation Cards
- 15. Sunny Present Less Anxiety Affirmation Cards
- 16. Celebrate365”s Positive Affirmations Cards You Can Color
- 17. Unbroken Mama’s Mental Health Affirmation Cards Set
- Final Thoughts
Are Affirmation Cards Worth It?
Your thoughts play a vital role in your outcome, and while avoiding all negativity is neither possible nor healthy, cultivating more positive ones will take you far.
One way to do that is with daily affirmation cards.
You can use this powerful self-care tool to:
- Experience healthier, more satisfying relationships with yourself and others
- Enhance your self-confidence, self-esteem, and feelings of self-worth
- Diminish self-sabotaging thoughts and behaviors
- Manage stress, anxiety, and negative emotions
- Increase motivation and productivity
- Handle criticism, negative feedback, and rejection better
- Boost your mood
- Enhance your outlook on life
- Strengthen your resiliency
- Improve self-control and perform better in the moment
- Feel empowered to take action and focus on your goals
Surely, you want more of all that. It may seem impossible, but you can experience these benefits. Not only that, but you are worthy of it, too.
How Do You Use Positive Affirmation Cards?
You can use affirmation cards to create the life you want in several ways.
Start by randomly choosing a card from the deck daily. Doing so in the morning can help you achieve a positive mindset to face your day and whatever lies ahead.
If you prefer to do it at night or weekly, go for it. There’s no right or wrong way. Do whatever works best for you.
Rather than simply reading the words, reflect on them and find meaning so you can apply them to your life. Repeat the words throughout the day whenever you’re struggling and need a boost.
Here are a few ways to use positive affirmation cards:
- Keep it with you. It’s helpful to look at the card often to remind you to feel and live the words. Display it on your desk while working, hang it on your mirror, or keep it in your purse or wallet.
- Journal about it. Take some time to write the affirmation down a few times. You can even journal about what it means to you and how you do or can apply it.
- Meditate on it. After you reflect on what the affirmation means to you and how you can apply it to your life, consider using it as a mantra during meditation. Simply repeat the phrase during your practice and let yourself feel its power.
- Share the love. Maybe you have a friend or family member who would benefit from hearing the positive affirmation. Send them a picture of the card or send the card itself.
Do one of these or all of them. It’s up to you! The important part is that you do it.
17 of the Best Affirmation Cards
There are numerous affirmation cards to choose from.
Browse through the list below to learn about some of the best ones, and then get yourself an affirmation deck (or two or three or four!) and put them to good use.
1. Affirmators! Deluxe Deck: 100 Affirmation Cards Deck – Affirmation Cards to Help You Help Yourself Without The Self-Helpy-Ness
Affirmators! Deluxe Deck, created by Suzi Barrett, includes 100 4×5.5 inch coated paper cards plus an instruction card in a beautiful, durable collectible box.
The cards are cute, cheerful, and funny and contain playful pictures and straightforward affirmations on topics such as clarity, courage, and joy.
These cards encourage you on your down days and make your good days even better. The brand calls them “Self-Help without the Self-Helpy-Ness.”
2. Affirmation Cards – 52 Positive Affirmations Cards for Women – Daily Affirmations for Women with Motivational Quotes, Mindfulness Cards
Created by Ryve, these positive affirmation cards for women are great for meditation, self-reflection, and daily journaling.
The 4×4 inch motivational cards are beautifully designed and come in a giftable box. They contain thoughtful affirmations on the front and reinforcing quotes on the back to help you build inner strength and start your day with intention.
As a bonus, each deck comes with a printable goal-setting template.
This passionate brand believes in giving back and buys one meal for the hungry for every set sold.
3. Landscapes Affirmation Cards, Cards Deck, Journaling Cards, Self Care Cards, Positive Quotes, Manifesting Cards
This 3.5×5.5 inch 21-card deck comes on a 15 pt matte cover to allow the designs and quotes to stand out.
Created by You Are Loved Goods, the cards contain beautiful landscape backgrounds and floral, animal, and celestial design elements to help you relax, indulge in quiet moments, and express gratitude for your constantly changing life.
They come with a black and gold celestial-designed pouch and a wooden card stand for easy display.
4. Affirmation Cards for Women: Beautifully Illustrated Inspirational Cards with Positive Affirmations to Help with Gratitude, Mindfulness, Daily Encouragement, and Self Care
This beautiful set of 62 4×4 inch durable affirmation cards features original artwork by its creator, Casey Wiegand, and is packaged in a keepsake box.
These uplifting cards remind you of the beauty within yourself, encouraging positivity, clarity, and living life with intention for yourself and others.
These works of art remind you that you are loved, powerful, and important.
You’ll gain clarity, heal the mind and body, and practice mindfulness in an unintimidating way with this 64-card Meditations and Affirmations set, created by Deepak Chopra, an Indian-American author and alternative medicine advocate.
Each card contains an affirmation on one side and a meditation on the other to allow you to break out of past conditionings and unhelpful thoughts. The attractive cards will inspire, motivate, and help you set intentions for your day.
This set of 40 2.5×3 inch no-nonsense affirmation cards gives you a kick in the rear to get your act together.
These fun and cute handmade cards come on heavy card stock in a cotton drawstring bag for easy storage and transportation.
Created by Relish Goods, the non-cheesy affirmations use real language, including a few curse words, to motivate and uplift you. This deck will put a smile on your face when you look through them.
Louise Hay’s 64-card deck of Power Thought Cards will help you find your inner strength.
Each vibrant card is uniquely illustrated and contains a powerful affirmation on one side and a visualization on the other.
The thick, shiny cards come in a hinged box and focus on issues ranging from self-esteem to love to prosperity. These cards will enlighten you, inspire you, and bring more joy to your life.
This inspirational, handmade 53-card deck comes on thick, durable, laminated card stock. Each card has an affirmation for strength, acceptance, and empowerment on the front and a few words on the back to guide you.
These deeply spiritual affirmations are great as journal prompts, conversation starters with friends, or an insightful check-in with yourself. The creator, Noharanda, designed the inspirational artwork for each card and the pretty box they come in.
9. Ojas 52 Inspirational Cards, Self Care Cards, Guidance Cards, Mindfulness Cards, Motivational Cards, Empowerment Cards, Good Vibes Cards
These 3.7×5.2-inch inspirational cards include handmade illustrations from the card creator, Nhu Grado, and are packaged in a protective gift box.
They inspire creativity, self-knowledge and confidence, awareness, acceptance of things as they are, and connection to yourself.
These unique, excellent graphics and inspiring words ensure you never miss your “slow down moment,” which you can surely use in today’s fast-paced world.
10. Affirmation Meditation Cards for Women, Positive Motivational Note Cards for Self Care, Help Yourself and Stress Relief, Inspiring Encouragement Cards
This brightly colored, sturdy 4×4 inch 50 card set energizes you to live life to your fullest potential every day.
They will inspire you to reprogram negative thought patterns, reduce stress, build confidence, and bring peace to your busy mind.
The backs of the cards are blank and allow you space to reflect on each affirmation.
11. Intelligent Change – Mindful Affirmation Cards, Daily Words of Encouragement Cards, Self Affirmation Inspirational Gifts, Self Care Box, Positive Affirmations Cards
The 52-card set is about 4×5 inches and is printed on recycled, sustainably sourced paper. Each order comes in a sturdy 5×7 storage box with a handy wooden display stand.
These simple yet effective affirmations encourage mindful thinking to nurture your well-being and boost self-love and self-confidence.
The color scheme is neutral with minimal design to reduce distraction from the messages. The cards are blank on the back and provide a convenient space to reflect on the affirmations or create your own.
These affirmation cards build and enhance relationships. They are a powerful tool to help improve the way you see your relationship with various powerful messages.
Each set includes 20 cute 3×4 inch cards printed on thick, coated card stock and a drawstring canvas bag for storage.
Another beautiful set by Louise Hay, this modern, vibrant 64-card deck is 4×4 inches. Each card consists of a powerful, uplifting affirmation designed to teach you to love yourself and help you remember that you are safe and whole.
The messages allow you to work through difficult things like negative self-talk, perfectionism, depression, and stress and encourage you to look within yourself and discover the beautiful person you are, one deserving of joy and acceptance.
This 40-card set is 4×4 inches and comes in a small box for safe, easy storage. They are printed on luxurious, ethically-harvested paper with beautiful illustrations.
Lamar’s motto is “Be you, Do you, For you,” and their inspiring affirmations are a powerful motivational tool for creating greatness in your life every day.
This deck of 45 gorgeous affirmation cards helps you bring peace to the most chaotic of situations.
The comforting words help you achieve clarity and remind you to concentrate on what truly matters using mindfulness principles, even if you don’t have time for a full mindfulness practice.
These thought-provoking, encouraging messages are great for introspection and self-reflection, helping to alleviate anxiety and boost your mood quickly.
They’re also perfect for boosting self-confidence and as journaling prompts.
This fun, trendy set of 54 3.5×3.5 cards allows you to strengthen your gratitude muscle to achieve inner calmness.
It includes 30 gratitude affirmation cards to color, ten mindfulness cards with a coloring focus word, and 12 watercolor cards with space on the back to reflect on the message or make notes.
Your order also includes a free printable gratitude bullet journal and meditation music.
Another beautiful deck of affirmation cards from Unbroken Mama, this set is excellent for practicing meditations on stress, depression, and anxiety relief.
The creator uses the mental health affirmations herself to manage her mental illness, including messages that are thoughtful and helpful.
This simple yet elegantly designed 4×4 inch set is printed on 100-pound cardstock and comes in a drawstring canvas bag for storage.
More Related Articles
Life is going to happen regardless. What you make of it is up to you.
If you want to feel empowered, like it’s happening for you rather than to you, these affirmation card decks can help!