If you have been researching Hindu or Buddhist Tantrism, you have probably heard mentions of chakras.
This belief is essential to these disciplines and forms core understandings of the body and mind and their relation with the world.
Chakras are said to be energy points throughout the body.
Tantrism believes that you may experience mental or physical ailments when they become blocked or misaligned.
One key to unblocking them is through the practice of affirmations.
What is Your Sacral Chakra?
In the tradition of Tantrism, it is believed that the body is home to several chakras.
In Hindu Tantrism, there are seven chakras, while in Buddhist Tantrism, there are generally only four.
These chakras are focal points within the body where practitioners of Tantrism believe that vital energy dwells within the body.
Each of these chakras influences certain aspects of your mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
When energy from one of these chakras becomes blocked, practitioners of Tantrism believe that it can cause both emotional and physical distress.
The sacral chakra, or svadhisthana, is the second of the seven chakras.
It is located between the navel and pelvis.
Many believe that the sacral chakra controls the energy flow relating to sensuality and creativity.
As a result, when the sacral chakra is blocked, Tantrists believe it can cause creative frustration, sexual dysfunction, problems with the lower back and abdomen, or emotional absence.
There are many ways that people may try to unblock their sacral chakra for creativity and sensuality.
One of these is by practicing chakra affirmations or mantras during daily meditation.
(Side note: Want to use these affirmations to make a lasting change to your life? Then check out and recite these effective 47 mindfulness affirmations).
What is the Sacral Chakra Mantra?
The sacral chakra mantra is any phrase used to unblock the sacral chakra.
Tantrism suggests it opens up the flow of energy from the sacral chakra and relieves the pain and dysfunction associated with the blockage.
Mantras or affirmations are usually used during meditation, either as a chant or a spoken phrase, to promote second chakra healing.
It helps direct the flow of energy through the chakra.
Some practitioners also use these mantras during asana yoga to focus their meditation.
There are many phrases and many ways to use them.
75 Sacral Chakra Affirmations to Enhance Sensuality and Creativity
1. I am a creative person.
2. My creativity is endless and limitless.
3. My emotions are my guides.
4. My sexuality is a sacred thing.
5. I accept my emotions and feelings as they are.
6. I deserve to be loved.
7. I deserve to enjoy life.
8. I am worthy of being desired.
9. I deserve to be treated with respect.
10. I have no fear of intimacy.
11. I’m confident about my body.
12. I will treat others with respect.
13. I will not allow anyone to violate my boundaries.
14. I trust my loved ones, and they trust me.
15. I am a creative being.
16. I nurture all my emotions.
17. Inspiration is always flowing through me.
18. It is safe to get close to others.
19. I allow others to be who they are.
20. Change is safe and a good thing.
21. Creating art nourishes my soul.
22. I treat my body with care.
23. I choose to feel joy.
24. I am a spontaneous person.
25. I am a good friend.
26. I accept help when I need it.
27. The people in my life bring out the best in me.
28. I am grateful to be me.
29. I am honoring my body and treating it respectfully.
30. My life is enriching and fulfilling.
31. I have a healthy and passionate life.
32. My body is a work of art.
33. I am at home in my body.
34. My personal creativity is fluid.
35. I deserve to be joyful.
36. Play is a priority, not an option.
37. I embrace life with vigor and passion.
38. I find new ways to express my creativity.
39. Limitless joy is my birthright.
40. It is right for me to choose fun, joy, and play in my daily life.
41. I give myself permission to release the drama.
42. I honor the sacred body in which my soul resides.
43. I let go of past feelings that no longer serve me.
44. I receive pleasure and abundance with every breath I take.
45. My life gets better every day as I learn to claim inner peace.
46. I am feeling complete peace from within.
47. My emotions are my teachers.
48. I deserve absolute and unconditional bliss.
49. I am a sensual and passionate being.
50. I honor my ability to express myself.
51. I can only control my actions, and that is enough.
52. I am an independent person.
53. I am honest, forgiving, and compassionate.
54. I am flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
55. I know my self-worth.
56. I love who I am.
57. I feel comfortable in my skin.
58. I honor my ability to create life.
More Related Articles
59. I seek the fun in life.
60. I am worthy of creation.
61. I make space for my passions.
62. I absorb information from my feelings.
63. I am cultivating a beautiful life.
64. I make space in my life for play.
65. I am honoring my desires.
66. My body is a masterpiece.
67. All parts of my life are pleasurable.
68. I deeply respect and honor my sacred body.
69. I’m healing old wounds from past relationships.
70. I attract people who treat me with respect.
71. I am a lovable and desirable being.
72. I enjoy pleasure in all areas of my life.
73. I choose to feel excitement.
74. I trust my feelings and let them guide me.
75. I am open to the flow of creativity.
How to Use These Affirmations for the Sacral Chakra
There are a few ways that people use chakra affirmations.
Some people like to use it for deliberate meditation, while others simply ponder it as they go about their day. Here are a few ways you can use affirmations for the sacral chakra.
- During meditation: Many people practice using affirmations during meditation. They may do this mentally or aloud.
- Repeating aloud: You may repeat the mantra aloud as a way to focus. It can happen either during meditation or at other times.
- Writing it down: You may wish to write the mantra down in a journal. It may help you focus and reflect on it throughout the day.
- Chanting: Some people prefer to chant the mantras aloud. Chanting is usually incorporated during meditation.
- Breathing: Breathing the mantra is a common technique. In this practice, the meditator repeats or thinks of one part as they inhale, then the next as they exhale.
The belief in chakras and aligning them has been practiced for thousands of years and remains a core belief of Buddhist and Hindu Tantrism and some forms of spiritualism.
There are many ways to incorporate these sacral affirmations and mantras into meditation, whether you are practicing asana yoga or another form of meditation.
Ultimately, there is no single “right” way; much of the practice comes down to personal preference.