Louise Hay was one of the most inspirational and impactful self-help, personal growth gurus ever to walk the face of the Earth — and though she’s passed on to greener pastures, her words are still helping people in need of a life boost.
She founded Hay House, a publishing company concentrating on new thought books and featuring authors such as Deepak Chopra and Michael Andranik Goorjian.
So today, let’s explore 102 affirmations penned by the master.
102 Louise Hay Affirmations
Millions of people worldwide find inspiration and strength in Louise Hay’s words.
So let’s look at some affirmations you can incorporate into your wellness routine.
Louise Hay Healing Affirmations
1. Good health is my divine right.
2. I am grateful to my body for all the good health I have had in the past.
3. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
4. I flood the cells of my body with love.
5. I accept healing and good health here and now.
6. I now release any and all impediments to my perfect healing.
7. Nourishing myself is a joyful experience, and I am worth the time spent on my healing.
8. I give my body what it needs.
10. I love every cell of my body.
11. I affirm I have the power to heal myself.
12. I am open and receptive to all the healing energies in the universe.
13. I trust the process of life to always be here for me.
14. I send love to each organ, bone, muscle, and part of my body.
15. My mental pattern is positive and joyful.
16. Today I listen to my feelings, and I am gentle with myself. I know that all of my feelings are my friends.
17. I watch my thinking and think only healthy thoughts.
18. I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.
19. My body is always working toward perfect health.
20. I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.
21. I am in the process of positive change.
22. As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
23. I learn about nutrition and feed my body only wholesome food.
24. I listen with love to my body’s messages.
25. Life supports me in every possible way.
26. I am healthy, whole, and complete.
27. I love my body.
28. I know that every cell in my body is intelligent and knows how to heal itself.
Louise Hay Positive Affirmations
29. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
30. I am in the process of positive change.
31. I devote a portion of my time to helping others. It is good for my own health.
32. I am greeted by love wherever I go.
33. I am very thankful for all the love in my life. I find it everywhere.
34. I am in harmony with nature.
35. I am safe in the Universe and All Life loves and supports me.
37. In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete.
38. I forgive myself for not being perfect.
39. I experience love wherever I go.
40. I know that old, negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
41. I cross all bridges with joy and ease.
42. Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself.
43. We are all eternal spirits.
44. I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
45. I release all drama from my life.
46. My life gets better all the time.
47. I act as if I already have what I want—it’s an excellent way to attract happiness in my life.
48. I release all negative thoughts of the past and all worries about the future.
49. I only speak positively about those in my world. Negativity has no part in my life.
50. I choose to see clearly with the eyes of love.
51. I live in the paradise of my own creation.
52. Nourishing myself is a joyful experience, and I am worth the time spent on my healing.
53. Every thought we think is creating our future.
54. I deserve all that is good.
55. Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself.
56. I love life.
More Related Articles
Louise Hay Daily Affirmations
57. It is now safe for me to release all of my childhood traumas and move into love.
58. Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
59. I have the perfect living space.
60. It is safe for me to speak up for myself.
61. You are the power and authority in your world.
62. Humor and joy contribute to my total well-being.
63. I am a joyful breeze entering the room.
64. No matter where we live on the planet or how difficult our situation seems to be, we have the ability to overcome and transcend our circumstances.
65. It doesn’t matter how long we have had a negative pattern. The point of power is in the present moment.
66. Abundance flows freely through me.
68. Your creativity is always in demand.
69. The Universe sees me perfect, whole, and complete.
70. I am willing to release the need to be unworthy. I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.
71. We can begin to be free in this moment!
72. When there is a problem, there is not something to do, there is something to know.
73. In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete, I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack, I now choose to begin to see myself
74. My life is joyously balanced between work and play.
75. Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite well of love.
76. I am an open channel for creative ideas.
77. I forgive you for not being the way I wanted you to be. I forgive you and I set you free.
78. Your unique creative talents and abilities are flowing through you and are being expressed in deeply satisfying ways.
79. Laugh at yourself and at life, and nothing can touch you.
80. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives.
81. It’s all temporary anyway
82. If we are willing to do the mental work, almost anything can be healed.
Louise Hay Morning Affirmations
83. Today, no person, place, or thing can irritate or annoy me. I choose to be at peace.
84. I accept my power.
86. Love is all there is!
87. Today I am at peace.
88. I am one with the very power that created me.
89. I love myself just the way I am.
90. Every experience is a success.
91. Today is going to be a really, really good day.
92. Your security is not your job, or your bank account, or your investments, or your spouse or parents. Your security is your ability to connect with the cosmic power that creates all things.
93. I forgive everyone in my past for all the perceived wrongs.
94. I now choose to release all hurt and resentment.
95. I will not be distracted by noise, chatter, or setbacks. Patience, commitment, grace, and purpose will guide me.
96. Today I create a wonderful new day and a wonderful new future.
97. Loving people fill my life, and I find myself easily expressing love to others.
98. Each day is a new opportunity. I chose to make this day a great one.
99. Every experience I have is perfect for my growth.
100. I deserve the best, and I accept it now.
101. I open my heart and sing the joys of love.
102. How you start your day is how you live your day. How you live your day is how you live your life.
It may seem like a cliche sentiment, but you really are what you think. You have the power to reframe your narrative.
Experience will dump blows and hardships on your doorstep — there’s no such thing as a perfect life, and acknowledging the wide range of emotions is essential for optimal mental health.
So go ahead and forgive yourself. Embrace yourself. Be yourself — because nature knows you deserve it!